If you are die-hard fan of WINDOWS OS like me then you must know that Windows Live mail is one of the best Free Email application of Microsoft but the sad new is on January 10, 2017, Windows Essentials 2012 is no longer supported on Windows 10, and is unavailable for download on Official Microsoft Website like Windows Desktop Gadgets but the good news is that you can still Download and install Windows Live Mail Email app from other Trusted Source Which we are going to provide you here.
Windows Live Mail For Windows 10
Windows Live Mail is a Microsoft Email Application through you can add multiple email accounts like Yahoo, Gmail, Outlook, and Hotmail etc. You just have to install the app and add all your Account on the app. From the online survey, I just realize that many windows users are not happy with Windows 10’s Mail App and they really want to switch to old Windows Live mail. So This guide explains how to download it to your computer and how to add different Email Account in Windows Live Mail.
See Also – How to Automatically Login in Windows 10?
Install Windows Live Mail in Windows 10
- We know that Windows Live Mail isn’t available on Microsoft website. So, you can download it from Softpedia by Clicking HERE. (Softpedia is Trusted Source and Safe to use)
- Now on the Left Sidebar as shown in the figure Click on Download Button.
- Once you click on Download Button New Popup Window will open. On that window click on “SOFTPEDIA SECURE DOWNLOAD” option.
- Now you will be redirected to the new page and wait for 15 seconds. If your download doesn’t start automatically then Click on the Tagaveen as “CLICK TO START IT MANUALLY“
- Once your Download File is ready then Save the EXE Files on your Laptop.
- Once you Download the File => Open it => Install it.
- Along with the Windows Mail, you can also Install other programs given in menu like Messenger, Photo Gallery and Movie Maker, Outlook Connector Pack and Writer. (Don’t forget to CHECK MAIL APP on Dialogue Box)
- Now Installation process will start.
- Once You installed Windows mail app you can see Succes Dialogue box.
Check out – Solution of “THIS COPY OF WINDOWS ISN’t GENUINE”
Add Email Account in Windows Live Mail
- Once you installed the program Go to Start Menu => Type Windows Live Mail and Open the app as shown in the image.
- When you open the Windows Live Mail for the First Time You need to ACCEPT their Policy and Agreement and You need to Add your Existing Mail Account.
- Here I have added my Outlook account. (Just Enter your email address, Password and User Name and click on Next)
- Now Select Windows Live Mail option from the drop-down menu and click on Next.
- Now you have successfully Sign in to your Windows live mail account. It’s time to add some more account.
- To add other Email Account go to Account Tab on Live mail and Select EMAIL Tab as shown in the image.
- New Popup will open to add your account. Now you can add your Gmail, Yahoo and other accounts by providing your Mail address and Password. Click on Next and Finish the installation.
So this is the complete process to Install Live mail on Windows 10. Let me know If you stuck in any steps, I will try to help you.