If you are running a B2B business or a digital marketing agency and not using Webinar software to conduct meetings then you are missing a great marketing strategy. There is no doubt that webinar software will save you time and give you the chance to build a more personal relationship with your audience. Big companies generally conduct webinar online to discuss important projects and meetings because online webinar/Meetings saves time which is wasted by gathering all the employees.
Because of the Pandemic, many digital marketing agency have adapted work from home culture and almost all of them conduct daily meetings to check work progress. To help you with the best webinar software we came up with this list of online webinar software lists.
Webinar Software and Platform for Online Meetings
If you are looking for a webinar Software then you landed at the perfect place. Here in this post, we have made a list of Top 10 Best Webinar Software for Hassle-Free Online Meetings. We will see the different pros and cons of Webinar software and in the end, you can choose which software will suit your requirements.
Most of the Webinar Software in the List are Free but some of them are paid due to their special features. Let’s see them one by one.
#1 Google Hangouts
Google Hangout one undoubtedly the best Free Webinar platform for one-to-one or a group chat. You can Turn any conversation into a free video call with just one tap and Talk one to one, or invite friends for a group chat with up to 10 people in an online webinar. You can share your Powerpoint presentation, ideas on Google Hangout. Here are some features of Google Hangout:
- Google Hangout is totally Free
- You can share the screen with others in meetings
- You can make Voice/video calls from your smartphones
- Google Hangout has a good collection of emoji, photos, GIFs, and maps
- You can Sync your chats from device to device and keep the conversation going on whenever you go.
Most of the people know this Microsoft Product called SKYPE. Skype is totally free and it’s very helpful to conduct group meetings and webinar. To use Skype you need one Microsoft account. I have also used Skype many times but then I switch to Google Hangout. Here are some features of Skype Webinar software.
- Skype is free of cost
- Skype and Video Call Facility as well as screen sharing option
- You can get a personal skype number and start online meetings from skype to skype
- 25 people can be connected in a single webinar
If you want some more advanced functionality and looking for a Paid Webinar Software then WebinarJAM is a good option for you. WebinarJAM is a great platform to Engage viewers with live chat, polls and a virtual whiteboard. Let’s check out some features of WebinarJAM:
- You can Stream to Facebook Live, YouTube Live or WebinarJam’s private JamCast broadcaster.
- Webinar Rooms are Password protected which is good for high-level meetings
- WebinarJAM has a functionality to Customize your pages for brand consistency
- WebinarJAM has the functionality to Automatically record every webinar so you don’t have to record screen
- The software has an Advance Analytics and Tracking facility to record data for better engagements
- WebinarJAm has features to have Live Chat, Banning of any User, Highlight any Comment and anyone can request to speak
With more than 50k users GoToWebinar is gaining popularity day by day. Using GoToWebinar you can Transform your online events into engaging experiences. Using the software you can share your files and presentation slides with colleagues. check out some of the features of the GoToWebinar software.
- You can Promote your webinar with their custom webinar invitations, registration page, and automated email reminders.
- If you have any webinar material then you can add logos, colors, and images in your webinar presentation
- You can Facilitates Sharing of Content
- GoToWebinar can Provide customized registration forms
Clickmeeting is very versatile and easy to use webinar service. It’s a paid service which has different plans according to the number of attendees. One good feature I really like about Clickmeeting is their 30 days free trial is free of charge and doesn’t require any credit card details. Here are some features of Clickmeeting:
- Clickmeeting is An easy, problem free, and yet powerful solution for webinar meetings
- Very easy to use and user-friendly
- Clickmeeting will let you Engage your audience with your content and allow for interaction.
- You can analyze your webinar attendees and also setup performance/Rating page
- You can create Polls and surveys, create a call to action buttons and attend the webinar in mobile itself
Webex is not only a webinar platform but it’s all in one place to conduct meetings, presentation, events, and training sessions. It’s a paid webinar platform with great features and functionality. Have a look at some features of Webex.
- Hustle free webinar meetings.
- Webex device can help you to connect with more people.
- you can host a wide range of live events, meetings and training sessions.
- You can share Powerpoint presentation, apps and files, moreover, you can use multiple tools given in webex platform
- Great platform for teamwork
If you are looking for some affordable webinar software than WebinarsOnAir could be a solution for you. It’s simple and easy to use Webinar meeting platform. You can start using this software for first 30 days as risk-free trial and once you like all the feature you can buy the software.
- You can easily create a PAID webinar and charge attendees
- You can build your personal list and charge attendees.
- Affordable price and easy to access
- Every webinar you host is automatically recorded and stored in your YouTube account as a private video that you can reuse.
- E-Mail Interaction on Autopilot and you can track your attendee
Demio is a good webinar platform built especially for marketing purpose. The Scaling features of demio will help to generate more leads easily if your product is good. Using Demio you can create, Market and host meetings and share presentations.
- You can make registration pages more attractive using different tools of Demio
- Reliable and Flexible software
- Automatic Recording of every webinar
- You can keep Your Audience Engaged with Real-time Interaction functionality of demio
- Good Customer Support
AnyMeetings is a partner of Intermedia Solutions. AnyMeeting is a powerful Webinar Software aimed at providing a solid web conferencing platform. Using Anymeetings you can do HD Video broadcasting, Screen & Slide Sharing, Conduct Survey, and MP3 Sharing. Have a look at some cool features of Anymeetings.
- Webinar Pro covers you from 30 to 2000 attendees.
- Easily broadcast your message to a large audience for Marketing, Training and broad communication purposes.
- Sharing of Slides, Presentation and broadcasting made easy.
Join.Me is another affordable Webinar Meeting software. It’s a simple and straightforward tool which aim to provide hustle free webinars and online meetings with clients and Team Members. It’s a simple screen sharing tool where you can promote your product and generate sales for your business.
- Reasonable Price
- Simple and easy to use
- Good Video and Audio Quality
- Allows you to create personalized URL
- Price is $12/Month
So, guys, These are my collection of Top 10 Webinar Software but you can select based on your requirements. If you ask my opinion then I will choose Googe Hangouts and WebinarJAM. Let me know Which you use to conduct webinars online for your business in the comment section.