Once again hello everyone, If you are looking for best Transcript software than this post will surely help you. In simple terms Transcript software spoken audio into text transcripts. Transcript software can be useful to convert huge audio as well as video file into text transcript/document. In this post, we are going to discuss both Free and Paid Transcription Software so you can choose according to your requirement.
Transcribe is a speech transcription and specially made for the musicians to record music notes. Transcribe is available for Windows 7/8/Vista and Windows 10. Transcribe has great features like different audio effects and controls.
In the above screenshot, you can see a visualization of Transcribe. As you can see in the main transcription window music waveform with section, measure, and beat markers option. In the given example Part of one chord has been selected, and above the piano keyboard, you can see a spectrum analysis of this selection. The green dots indicate notes detected, and there are some chord guesses in the box at the right.
According to my experience (I have used a free version of transcribe) it’s one of the best in the market for beginners because you will also get a manual with the paid version. The Software cost you around $39.
Enhilex Medical Transcription Software
Enhilex Medical Transcription software is specially made for the medical transcript. With the help of the software, you can easily manage all the patient’s records like patient names, doctor names, medications, medical abbreviations, lab tests etc. Enhilex Medical Transcript software has a great feature of “SELF-SORTING” means you can Easily organize patient names, doctor names, medications, medical abbreviations and lab names in their own self-sorting folders. Trial and paid version have almost the same feature.
Here are some main features of Enhilex Medical Transcription:
- To find any patients record you need to search keyword in the FIND tab and it has a Powerful Search feature which will show you complete Data of any patience at once.
- According to their developers, Enhilex Address Book Software uses very few system resources and can run in the background which makes it Very Fast, responsive and Light-weight.
- This software allows you to work the way you want without being limited by a rigid framework.
- Stay on the top Tab makes it easy to work with other applications. This feature lets you keep the program on top of other windows.
- Easy to backup and copy to a new computer.
- You store any type of text data.
If you are a professional transcriber then this transcription tool is especially for you. Player functionality can be fully controlled with keyboard shortcuts. You can also manually edit keyboard shortcut in the pop-up setting window. Transcriber-pro has also a function of section & timestamp. You can use TAGS to provide extra information to any particular text part. Here is an official tutorial video of transcribe-pro:
Here are some of the great feature of Transcriber-pro:
- Fully Customisable hotkeys
- Switching is possible between your media player and Word
- Unique HTML export options
- Transcriber-pro’s unique tags will let you do proofreading easily and fast
- With the help of Transcriber-pro you can split the project into subtasks, assign tasks to your team and merge transcribed parts into final transcript
- The tool is compatible with Windows 8/8.1/10, Windows 7/Vista
If you buy the Transcriber-pro then you will get fully System and Technical support from their team. Transcriber-pro will cost you $9.99 (ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION)
Transcribe is one of the fastest transcription tools available in the market. In transcriber, you will get an audio player with an integrated text editor on the same screen which will save your time from switching tabs. Check out features of Transcriber:
- Integrated Text editor with Audio player
- Very fast compared to other transcription tools in the market
- Many Keyboard Shortcuts are available for Slowdown, Rewind, Pause and Stop the audio
- Supports almost all European and Asian languages for transcription
- You can insert Timestamp anywhere in between
InqScribe is a powerful transcription software that lets you play audio recordings and videos. InqScribe will let you play Video, Audio files from your Hard drive, CD and any web URL.
InqSceibe will let you import & Export data in plain text, XML, HTML (export only), Final Cut Pro XML (export only), Spruce STL (export only), WebVTT (export only).
Transcription Helper is another tool which can help you transcribe your audio/video recordings into text easier and faster. You can control the playback with hotkeys. Transcription Helper let you configure your foot pedal. This tool can automatically generate Timestamps. It’s a basic version of transcription.
|File Size||1.81 MB|
|Price||Free as well as Paid ($29)|
Express Scribe Transcription Software
Express Scribe is professional audio player software for Windows/Mac designed to help transcribe audio recordings using professional foot pedals. Express Scribe supports Windows 10, Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1, Mac OS X 10.5 or above. Check out features of Express Scribe here:
- Express scribe Supports audio as well as video playback
- Software Works with Microsoft Word and all major word-processors
- Automatically receives and loads files by internet (FTP) and email
- Express scribe ‘hotkeys’ for mouse-free playback when transcribing directly into Word
The software offers Free Version as well as Paid Version.
|Express Scribe Professional
(Unrestricted Professional License)
|Express Scribe Basic
Transcription tools are really helpful. If you are a professional user and heavy requirement of transcription scripts then I recommend you to go for Paid version because there you will get maximum functionality. You can make subtitles for your video, it’s also very useful for audio, music and text transcription.