- 1 Best Android Apps To Backup/Restore Data
- 2 Google Drive
- 3 Google Photos
- 4 DropBox
- 5 Microsoft OneDrive
- 6 G Cloud Backup
- 7 App / SMS / Contact – Backup & Restore
- 8 Super Backup & Restore
- 9 Helium – App Sync and Backup
- 10 App Backup & Restore – Easiest backup tool
- 11 MCBackup – My Contacts Backup
- 12 My Backup
- 13 Easy Backup – Contacts Export and Restore
Technology has its merit and demerits. With better features and facility comes security issues. If you are connecting your Android device with untrusted source then there is a chance of data breach and lost of Mobile Data. So, it’s better to ready for the worst situation. Here I am talking about Backing up your Android Mobile Data at some safe place so in case you lost your Data like Your Contacts, pictures, applications, Files then you can easily restore using Backup & Restore Applications.
Best Android Apps To Backup/Restore Data
It’s really essential to have one Backup & Restore Application in every smartphone. This type of application will help you at the time of data loss or when your phone Bricked by rooting. So, in this post, we are going to discuss Top Best Android application for Backup & Restore your Data. We have listed all the apps based on descending order by a number of installs and user ratings. You can choose any of them.
Check Out – How to Uninstall System Apps in Android?
What can be better than Google Product? Google Drive is a Premium App (FREE+Premium) and developed by Google LLC. App has more than 2.7M installs and 4.4 User Ratings out of 5. You just have to make a Gmail account and upload your files, apps, and pics to your google drive. You can also find some offers in-app-purchase.
- You can store your data on google drive and can access from anywhere.
- File Sharing is very easy by few clicks
- Hugh amount of Space on Google Drive to store data.
- You can access your pictures and videos from Google Photos.
- Google has focused more on Privacy and security issue while building Google Drive
Google Photos are very popular as a photo backup app. You can imagine it’s popularity based on a number of installs which is more than 10 Million. Google Photos is another great product of Google LLC. Check out some cool features of Google Photos:
- Google Photos will automatically Backup your Photos in the gallery. You just need one Gmail account for that.
- You will get unlimited Back up of photos and videos for free in High Quality.
- Once you backup photos on google photos, it’s safe permanently and you can delete them from your device. So no worries about running out of space.
- You can share your pics directly with any contact, email and phone number using App itself.
- You can make your album separately.
- To edit and enhance photos you will get 14 different Filters for Adjust lighting, contrast, and color.
DropBox another widely used Data Storage application. You just have to make an account in Dropbox and after that, You can share your Files, Folders, Pics, Scanned Document from your PC to DropBox Cloud Storage. I am personally using DropBox for 3 years and trust me it’s one of the best apps in this category.
- You can share folders, Files, Pics, and Documents directly from your PC. (Drag and Drop)
- DropBox provides document scanner which can convert your receipts, whiteboards, and notes into PDFs
- Very Huge Space on the Free account.
- You can Synchronise, share, and edit Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files with any of your device.
Microsoft also has their Android Application for Data Backup & Restore. Microsoft OneDrive is also known as Microsoft SkyDrive. But the only issue with Microsoft OneDrive here is Camera upload, search, sort, and the ability to add OneDrive for Business accounts are available only on devices running Android 4.0 or later.
- You can Backup all photos, Share Files and also organize your stuff using Office 365.
- Automatic Tagging will make your Photo Finding task easy.
- You will get Notification everytime you edit any pics.
- You can also access your files offline using Microsoft OneDrive.
G Cloud Backup
With more than 2.6 Lack Download G Cloud Backup very famous and good android application to backup and store your data. The app is very simple to use because of it’s Simple UI and navigation. With this app, you will get 1 GB of Free Storage which good enough to store personal data and documents on Cloud Servers.
- You can backup your Whatsapp app contacts & chats, Viber pics, and videos
- Auto Backup od Messages, Contacts, Music Files, and Folder is given in G Cloud Backup
- Automatic upload when WiFi is available and plugged in
- Secure data transfer (Secure Socket Layer) and storing (256-AES) on Amazon AWS.
- You can set a password to Lock & Unlock the App.
- You can Sign in using your Email, Gmail or Facebook account.
- You can also Backup External Storage Devices and No rooting is required for that.
- The application is Totally Free and you can earn more space up to 10GB
- G Cloud is also available for iOS devices
- You can hide your files and photos
App / SMS / Contact – Backup & Restore
This Application is Developed by Emoji Keyboard Lab and more than 2.6 Lakh people are using it currently. Using this app you can Backup your APK files, Pics, Data to you devise and later store it to your Google Drive. All Backup Data will be saved on your SD Card.
- App Backup Restore – Transfer can Backup & Restore apk files of apps that are not frequently used to save storage of the phone.
- Local & Cloud Backup and Restore is also available for users
- You can restore SMS and Call Logs to your devices.
- You can send APK files, Apps directly using App Backup Restore – Transfer
- You can Extract & Retrieve APK files and Transfer Backups from one device to another.
- Apk assistant to sort apps by name, date, size
Super Backup & Restore
Super Backup & Restore is very easy and handy to use the Android app. Super Backup & Restore is one of the fastest Data Backup & Restore application which supports 9 different languages. This freeware app allows you to backup all your phone data, Apps, Call logs etc in your android smartphone.
- Backup and archive all the apps currently installed on your Android Phone
- You can directly install apps using Super Backup & Restore
- Store all your backup on Google Drive for more safety directly using this app
- Backup & Restore all the Contacts, SMS, Call logs, Bookmarks, Calendars to SD card
- You can schedule automatic backup also delete the backup from your SD card to free some space for a new backup
- Share any APK files from one device to another
Helium – App Sync and Backup
If you want to sync Android applications you can give it a try and install Helium App. Helium lets you backup your apps and data to your SD card or cloud storage. Helium does NOT require root. The free version of helium has the feature of Backup and restore your data to SD card & Backup and restore from PC.
- Automatic Backup
- No Adds in Premium App version
- Cloud backup and restore enables in Dropbox, Box, Google Drive
- Auto backup when connected to WiFi
App Backup & Restore – Easiest backup tool
Apart from DropBox I am using App Backup & Restore App to backup my Android application on mobile phones. Trust me this is one of the best and clean app. In new version Developers has fixed all the bugs and change the UI totally. Check out some cool features of App Backup & Restore.
- Clean Interface.
- Bulk Back-up & Restore apps on your SD Card.
- Auto Back-up & Restore multi-versions to avoid unnecessary or dissatisfied updates.
- You will get cool functions like Apk Extractor, Apk Editor, Apk Installer, Apk Assistant, Apk List Refresher, Apk Sharer
- You can Backup & Restore your data, files, APKs to Cloud drive with a single click
- You can Schedule auto backup to backup new apps which you have installed
- Bulk & Batch backup restore, send receive, upload download
- Upload & Download apps to at Google Drive, Dropbox, etc
- Send & Share & Receive backups through Email or other channels
MCBackup – My Contacts Backup
MCBackup is a single app with simple functions. With few clicks, you can Backup as well as Restore your data. You can share your contact backup(in .vcf file format) from different devices.
- You can take an offline backup, no need of Sync
- Better security and privacy
- Easily transfer contacts between Android or iPhone devices using just email client.
- You can set up a Backup reminder
My Backup is yet another app to solve your Backup & Restore solution. My backup comes up with only 4 option: New Backup, My Backup, Migrate and Schedule Backup. My Backup Support OTG format to take backup using USB.
- Schedule multiple automatic backups
- Store your backup on any cloud app like Google Cloud and DropBox
- My Backup Supported Rooted and Unrooted devices
- In pro version, you can Wipe Cache of application and it’s data as well and Freeze bloatware, system apps, Defrost frozen applications
Easy Backup – Contacts Export and Restore
Easy Backup – Contacts Export and Restore will enable One Touch Backup of Contact. You can quickly export your backup via Email. You can also upload your backup to Gmail, Google Cloud and google photos. All the backup files will be stored on your SD card but you can export them on cloud servers.
- Offline Back is available
- No need to sync anything
- The app is available in 15 different language
- You can export your back up to Cloud storage like Google Cloud and DropBox.
Now you don’t have to worry about your data. You can simply use any of the above-listed apps to backup your data and when required you can restore them on your Device. If you ask me my Favorite I will choose Google Cloud, DropBox and App Backup & Restore Apps from the list. If you are using any other app let us know in the comment section.